Randolph Engineering Concorde Sunglasses
Established in 1972 by Polish entrepreneurs Jan Waszkiewicz and Stanley Zaleski, who met after both moving to Randolph, Massachusetts in pursuit of their American dream, Randolph use their decades of manufacturing expertise to create a range of iconic military-spec eye wear. Still owned and operated by the third generation of the Waszkiewicz and Zaleski families and made in the USA using the same machinery and tooling created by Jan and Stanley, they keep the focus on reliable, well made products with a strong American heritage.
A re-engineered take on a classic aviation silhouette, the Randolph Concorde Sunglasses surpass rigid mil-spec standards thanks to their 23K gold plated frames and mineral crown glass lenses. Battle tested and ready for the most rigorous and demanding use, these substantial sunglasses are ready for a lifetime of wear and tear.
- 23K Gold Plated Frames
- Mineral Crown Glass Lenses
- UV Protection
- Adjustable Silicon Nose Pads for Customized Fit
- Lifetime-Warranted Solder Joints
- Made in the USA
- One Size: 57mm Lens / 15mm Bridge / Leg 140mm
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $250.00Order now to receive Thu 27 Jun - Fri 28 Jun
- $11.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 27 Jun - Fri 28 Jun
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page