Tom Daxon Magnolia Heights Eau de Parfum
Produced in a small perfume lab in Grasse, France – considered to be the world capital of the perfume industry – Tom Daxon’s namesake brand is inspired by the acute strength of scent. Evoking memories of endless flora lined avenues, Magnolia Heights visualises a magnolia tree in full bloom. Here, Magnolia flower oil’s delicate, green, fruity facets are enhanced by gardenia and jasmine sambac, while ylang ylang and cedarwood recreate its cream like petals.
- Top Notes: Gardenia, Green Violet Leaf & Ylang Ylang
- Mid Notes: Magnolia & Jasmine Sambac
- Base Notes: Cedarwood & Silken Musks
- Blended in Grasse, France
- Matured in England
Due to shipping restrictions, we are unable to ship pressurised or flammable items to destinations outside of the EU. Please contact our customer service team at +44 (0)333 323 7728 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for full details.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $250.00Order now to receive Wed 19 Jun - Thu 20 Jun
- $11.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 19 Jun - Thu 20 Jun
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page