Nudie Billy Denim Jacket
Huge advocates of Japanese selvedge denim since their inception back in 2001, highly considered Swedish outfit Nudie celebrate their 15th Anniversary by releasing their most environmentally conscious offering to date. The Bloodline Collection reflects the brand’s lineage in a selection of unique and innovative fabrications that each conveying their self-proclaimed dictum: ‘Our heart is made from dry denim; our blood is indigo coloured’.
Boasting dual stitching throughout, the crisp silhouette of the Billy Denim Jacket is constructed from an eco-conscious hemp-organic cotton blend fabrication; the perfect hardwearing canvas from which to create a distinctive and unique patina through wear. Two button-fastening pockets adorn the chest in a design that will last for decades.
- 42% Hemp, 58% Organic Cotton
- 14oz Selvedge Denim
- Two Button-Down Chest Pockets
- Turn-Down Collar
- Dual Stitching Throughout
- Branded Button Closure
- Branded Woven Chest Tab
- Made in Italy
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Small.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order now to receive Thu 17 Oct - Fri 18 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 17 Oct - Fri 18 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page