Norse Projects Ryan Crisp Cotton Jacket
Copenhagen’s Norse Projects have presented an uncomplicated, tried-and-tested collection for Spring 17; re-imagining classic silhouettes in new colourways and summer weighted fabrics. Perfectly embodying the timeless refinement of Scandinavia, this Ryan jacket is a sophisticated interpretation of the classic MA1 bomber jacket. Cut from a lightweight, crisp, cotton-nylon blend with a water resistant coating, stay stylish and dry all summer long.
- 66% Cotton, 34% Nylon
- Ripstop Lining
- Half-Ribbed Cuffs
- Ribbed Collar & Hem
- Welted Hand Pockets
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Slim cut, but not too fitted
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Small
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order now to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page