Canada Goose Langford Parka
Inspired by the harsh arctic climate, the Langford is an exceptional Canada Goose parka that has been specifically engineered to conquer up to -25°C with its enduring warmth. Proven to tackle the North and South Pole, stay dry in extreme conditions and climates with its protective coyote fur trim, a material that not only acts as a windbreak for exposed skin but is impervious to freezing and doesn't hold water. The jacket's clean lines and mid-thigh length have made this a favourite for Canada Goose fans, delivering uncompromised urban protection time and time again.
- 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton
- Arctic Tech Fabric
- Water & Wind Resistant
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Detachable Coyote Fur Trim
- 2-Way Zip Closure with Storm Flap
- Arctic Program Patch
- 2 Angled Chest Pockets
- 2 Flap Pockets
- 2 Interior Pockets
- Drawstring Hood & Waist
- Made in Canada
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Looser fitting, with a relaxed cut.
- Model is 6ft 1in/1.85m with a 35.5”/90cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order within 4 hrs 37 mins to receive Fri 20 Sep - Mon 23 Sep
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 4 hrs 37 mins to receive Fri 20 Sep - Mon 23 Sep
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- A.P.C. Petit New Standard JeanIndigo$195