Canada Goose Borden Bomber Jacket
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto over 50 years ago, Canada Goose is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear. Still basing all of their production in Canada, inspired by the cold weather that is inherent to their national identity, Canada Goose produce pieces with real integrity and genuine reliability. Cut to resemble the silhouette of a classic bomber, the Borden jacket features a removable coyote fur trim to the hood with a shell made from Canada Goose's patented Arctic Tech to ensure protection from the elements.
- Arctic Tech Shell
- 625 Fill Power Down Insulation
- Removable Coyote Fur Trim
- 2 Way Zip Closure
- Utility Pocket to Chest
- Fleece Lined Pockets
- Recessed Ribbed Knit Cuffs
- Adjustable Hood
- Made in Canada
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Looser fitting, with a relaxed cut.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Small
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page