Timex Archive Waterbury United Watch
As long as there have been wrist watches, there has been the world-renowned Timex. The name has been synonymous with the finest timepieces. The Waterbury is based on a historic design from the Timex archive, recreated to celebrate the 160 years since the brand’s inception. Styled with a reversible woven strap and solid steel case, the design is kept clean and uncomplicated with a Quartz movement.
- Reversible Woven Strap
- Indiglo® Night-Light
- Water Resistant up to 50m
- Quick Date Feature
- Partial Arabic Dial
- Quartz Analog Movement
- Approximate Dimensions: Face Ø33mm / Strap L262mm x W20mm
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 18 Sep - Thu 19 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 18 Sep - Thu 19 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 17 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order now to receive Sat 21 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page