Paul Smith Tapered Fit Japanese Slub Jean
Acclaimed British designer Paul Smith’s Tapered Fit Japanese Slub Jean is designed to sit on the hips with a higher rise than the straight, tapering from the thigh to the hem. Designed for the modern man, the indigo denim boasts a subtle fade and slubby handle and features a button fly with embossed hardware, finished with the brands signature and chain stitched hems.
- 100% Cotton
- Japanese Fabric
- Lightly Washed
- Button Fly
- Tapered Fit
- PS Embossed Rivets and Buttons
- Branded Leather Tabs
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Small.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Mon 21 Oct - Tue 22 Oct
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Mon 21 Oct - Tue 22 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Converse Chuck Taylor 1970s HiWhite£65