Wacko Maria Type 2 Mackinaw Check Shirt
Once quoted as taking their inspirations from “friends, movies, music, wine and women”, Japanese label Wacko Maria was launched in 2005 by retired J-league footballers Keiji Ishizuka and Atsuhiko Mori. After opening up Rock Steady music bar, the brand is nurtured on party moods, laid-back lounge and the unique allure of Latin American culture.
Available only to a few select retailers outside of Japan, the Mackinaw Check Shirt is perfectly styled with work-wear aesthetics, complete with two button-down chest pockets and a woven logo tab to the hem.
- Wool Mix
- Button Closure
- Button Down Chest Pockets
- Woven Logo Tag
- Made in Japan
- Is a smaller fit, we suggest taking a size larger.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order within 1 hrs 19 mins to receive Fri 25 Oct - Mon 28 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 1 hrs 19 mins to receive Fri 25 Oct - Mon 28 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
For more information please visit our returns page