Thom Browne Bonded Mackintosh City Coat
Thom Browne established his eponymous custom tailoring company in New York in 2002 and since then has been credited with bringing a contemporary silhouette to tailoring, his style has become the hallmark of modern suiting.
The Trim Pea Coat highlights the designers strong base in easily wearable pieces with exquisite tailoring. The cotton construction features the signature tri-colour grosgrain tab to rear neck, notched lapels, chest pocket and two front side pockets. Finished to a premium standard, the blazer is fully canvassed and lined with internal pockets and branded patches.
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester Lining
- Notched Lapels
- Tri-Colour Grosgrain to Rear Neck
- Side and Two Front Pockets
- Made in Japan
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size 1.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $250.00Order now to receive Fri 21 Jun - Mon 24 Jun
- $11.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Fri 21 Jun - Mon 24 Jun
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page