Techné Instruments 246 Merlin Watch
Ancient Greek for “manufacturing know-how”, Techné Instruments represents a return to the fundamental virtues of a watch: reliable accuracy, legibility under extreme conditions and rugged protection from the elements.
Designed in Switzerland, the Merlin 246 is a field watch based on a British military design, created with a brushed 316L stainless steel case. The classic design features a Japanese Miyota 1L45 Quartz movement, with the face sitting on a nylon strap.
- Brushed 316L Stainless Steel Case
- Black Leather Strap
- Luminous Hands
- Japanese Miyota 1L45 Quartz Movement
- Water-Resistant 5-Bar
- Time Based Quartz Crystal
- Approximate dimensions: Face width 40mm, Strap length 285 mm, Strap width 20 mm
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order now to receive Mon 21 Oct - Tue 22 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 21 Oct - Tue 22 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page