Rag & Bone Standard Issue Slim Jean
In 2002, the joint effort by British designers Marcus Wainwright and David Neville heralded the emergence of New York-based brand rag & bone - a label that epitomises an easy sense of cool inspired by the city in which the label has dropped anchor. The Standard Issue Slim Jean comes in a classic 5 pocket design, in a dark Knightsbridge blue with authentic aged detailing. Full button fly and discrete embroidered logo to the back pocket finish off this outstanding denim option that allows the quality of fabric and craftsmanship to do the talking.
- 98% Cotton 2% Polyurethane
- Classic 5 Pocket Design
- Branded Hardware
- Embroidered Logo To Back Pocket
- Slim Fit
- Made In USA
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Slim cut, but not too fitted
- Model is 6'2" with a 31" waist and is wearing a size 32"
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $250.00Order now to receive Mon 01 Jul - Tue 02 Jul
- $11.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 01 Jul - Tue 02 Jul
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page