Post Overalls Engineers Jacket
Since their debut in 1993, workwear label Post Overalls have continued to produce American vintage designs, inspired especially from 1920s and 1930s work garments. Each piece is manufactured in the USA with the essence of functional garments – such as military and outdoor pieces all evolved from a work wear platform.
The Engineers Jacket is crafted from a substantial Cotton-Nylon blend, featuring front patch pockets with a button down closure, finished with a double button throat tab and double button cuffs.
- Cotton-Blend Construction
- Vintage Button Down Closure
- Double Button Throat Tab
- Three Front Patch Pockets
- Watch Pocket to Chest
- Double Button Cuff
- Made in USA
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Slim cut, but not too fitted
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Small
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $250.00Order now to receive Tue 30 Apr - Wed 01 May
- $11.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 30 Apr - Wed 01 May
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- orSlow Button Down Chambray ShirtChambray$249