Paul Smith Tapered Fit Japanese Slub Jean
Acclaimed British designer Paul Smith’s Tapered Fit Japanese Slub Jean is designed to sit on the hips with a higher rise than the straight, tapering from the thigh to the hem. Designed for the modern man, the indigo denim boasts a subtle fade and slubby handle and features a button fly with embossed hardware, finished with the brands signature and chain stitched hems.
- 100% Cotton
- Japanese Fabric
- Lightly Washed
- Button Fly
- Tapered Fit
- PS Embossed Rivets and Buttons
- Branded Leather Tabs
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Small.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Converse Chuck Taylor 1970s HiWhite$75