Maison Martin Margiela 14 Elbow Patch Crew
A highly anticipated arrival for us here at End, Maison Martin Margiela was founded by the elusive and legendary designer in 1988. The now seminal fashion house has become known for producing highly unique pieces that are full of personality and which celebrate imperfection.
The Elbow Patch Crew is made in Italy from 100% fine knit cotton with elbows reinforced by superbly soft, premium suede. This refined, highly versatile crew neck is evidence of how MMM excels in the production of wardrobe essentials and is finished to an impeccable standard with the brands signature white stitching between the shoulders and ribbed collar, cuffs and hem.
- 100% Premium Fine Knit Cotton
- Premium Suede Elbow Patch
- Ribbed Cuffs and Collar
- Signature White Stitching
- Made in Italy
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
For more information please visit our returns page