Mackintosh Cotton Shirt Jacket
The Mackintosh name has become known around the world ever since founder Charles Mackintosh first created his revolutionary waterproof fabric. The Cotton Shirt Jacket fuses traditional tailoring with outerwear practicality, boasting a cotton-blend, adjustable cinch straps to the waist and a water-repellent coating typical of the masters of foul-weather-wear.
- 67% Cotton, 33% Polyamide
- Adjustable Cinch Straps
- Hand Glued Seams
- Buttoned Storm Flap
- Made in UK
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size 38
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order within 13 mins to receive Thu 24 Oct - Fri 25 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 13 mins to receive Thu 24 Oct - Fri 25 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page