Levi's Vintage Triple Pleated Jacket
Dating back to 1878, the Triple Pleated Jacket is considered the earliest style jacket the brand produced. The jacket is simply styled and constructed from a selvedge duck canvas, giving a durable wear. The detailing is as it was all those years ago, and still looks superb, with the triple pleat and two patch pockets at the front and an adjustable cinch to the back.
- Durable Duck Canvas Construction
- Embossed Levi's Vintage Buttons
- Original Leather Hem Label
- Two Front Patch Pockets
- Rear Adjustable Cinch
- Triple Pleat
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page