Levi's Vintage Clothing 1940s Hawaiian Shirt
This season Levi's Vintage Clothing pay tribute to the Surf Riders of the 1940s – looking to the coastline between Tijuana and Malibu and the waves that crash there for inspiration. Cut from a lightweight viscose, this intergalactic patterned 1940s Hawaiian shirt is kitted out with two patch pockets to the chest and is finished with pearlescent buttoned fastenings.
- 100% Viscose
- Bold Intergalactic Pattern
- Pearlescent Buttons
- Camp Collar
- 2 Patch Pockets
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $250.00Order now to receive Thu 20 Jun - Fri 21 Jun
- $11.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 20 Jun - Fri 21 Jun
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page