Junya Watanabe MAN x Merz b. Schwanen Silk Cashmere Knit
Created using traditional knitting techniques, this understated collaboration between Japanese label Junya Watanabe MAN and Merz b. Schwanen offers the finest in quality craftsmanship. Choosing to partner with a brand renowned for its comfortable and high-quality wardrobe basics, Watanabe has in turn created an item that every man should have in his wardrobe. Constructed from a combination of wool, cashmere and silk on traditional loopwheel machines, the black sweatshirt has no side seams for your increased comfort.
- 46% Wool, 38% Silk, 16% Cashmere
- Loopwheel Knit
- Raglan Sleeves
- Ribbed Cuffs
- Embroidered Brand Tab
- Made in Portugal
- Model is 6ft 1in/1.85m with a 35.5"/91cm chest and wears a size Large.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $250.00Order within 2 hrs 27 mins to receive Wed 24 Jul - Thu 25 Jul
- $11.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 2 hrs 27 mins to receive Wed 24 Jul - Thu 25 Jul
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Visvim Skagway LoBlack$569