Junya Watanabe MAN Wolf Cowichan
A name synonymous with contemporary Japanese menswear, Junya Watanabe MAN delivers this heritage inspired Wolf Cowichan cardigan – constructed in a form of knitting characteristic of the Cowichan people of south-eastern Vancouver Island, British Columbia. A zipper fastening, raglan sleeves and a duo of pockets to the front add a functional element to this rustic woollen style.
- 100% Wool
- Cowichan Knit & Decoration
- Zipper Fastening
- Raglan Sleeves
- 2 Pockets
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $250.00Order now to receive Mon 01 Jul - Tue 02 Jul
- $11.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 01 Jul - Tue 02 Jul
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page