Jamieson's of Shetland Fair Isle Scarf
This traditional Fair Isle scarf has been impressively knitted on the Shetland Islands, Scotland, by family owned business Jamieson’s. A pattern dating back to the 16th century, the decorative knit gained its popularity outside of Scotland when it was worn by the Duke of Windsor in the early ‘20s. Still as popular today, add this naturally insulating scarf to your winter wardrobe for a piece of heritage style and a pop of colour.
- 100% Pure New Wool
- Fair Isle Pattern
- Knitted on the Shetland Islands, Scotland
- Approximate Dimensions: 58" x 6.5"
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $250.00Order now to receive Tue 23 Jul - Wed 24 Jul
- $11.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 23 Jul - Wed 24 Jul
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Barbour Neuston Twill ChinoStone$59