Jamieson's of Shetland Fair Isle Crew
Established in the early 1890’s, family owned business Jamieson’s have been knitting jumpers in the wilderness of the Shetland Islands for over 120years. Their legacy in producing quality local fabrics still carries on today, this crew neck knit showcases their history and craftsmanship with its brushed wool construction and classic Fair Isle pattern.
- 100% Pure New Wool
- Fair Isle Pattern
- Ribbed Collar, Cuffs and Hem
- Made in the Shetland Islands, Scotland
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Looser fitting, with a relaxed cut.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $250.00Order now to receive Mon 01 Jul - Tue 02 Jul
- $11.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 01 Jul - Tue 02 Jul
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Converse Chuck Taylor 1970s HiWhite$79