Jamieson's of Shetland Cotton Linen Crew
Returning to End, Jamieson’s are a family owned business started in the early 1890’s by Robert Jamieson, which has specialised in using wool from the native Shetland sheep for 5 generations. The family are dedicated to the survival of this unique fibre, promoting its use across the generations.
This lightweight Linen/Cotton blend jumper is constructed with a loose, slubbed knit and features a ribbed collar, cuffs and hem.
- 56% Linen / 44% Wool Blend
- Lightweight, Loose Knit
- Ribbed Collar, Cuffs and Hem
- Knitted on the Shetland Islands, Scotland
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order now to receive Mon 21 Oct - Tue 22 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 21 Oct - Tue 22 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page