Homespun 1940's Stripe Tee
Created in 2009, Vancouver-based Homespun takes inspiration from early 20th century workingmen's undershirts. A perfect addition to your collection of downtime essentials, this 1940s stripe tee has been constructed from a lightweight cotton with understated striped styling on the body. Traditionally designed, produced and crafted locally, the brand pride themselves on carefully selected fabrics and colours - all well-made and constructed to improve with age and use.
- 100% Cotton
- Crew Neck
- Chest Patch Pocket
- Made in Canada
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $250.00Order now to receive Wed 19 Jun - Thu 20 Jun
- $11.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 19 Jun - Thu 20 Jun
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Anderson's Woven Textile BeltBlack & Black$109