Givenchy Rottweiler Tee
Givenchy began life in 1950s Paris before steadily building its self a name as one of the world's premiere couturiers. In 1969 the offering expanding to include a menswear offering, putting a series of events into motion that would see present day Givenchy sit at the pinnacle of the contemporary menswear. Present Creative Director Riccardo Tisci has morphed the signature Givenchy look into his own uniquely Gothic aesthetic, with the bold imagery of rottweiler quickly becoming a true signature of his Givenchy.
- 100% Cotton
- Embroidered Rottweiler Patch
- Ribbed Crew Neck
- Relaxed Fit
- Made In Europe
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Looser fitting, with a relaxed cut.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Saint Laurent SL 93 SunglassesHavana & White$169