Givenchy Embroidered Star Neck Tee
Givenchy began life in 1950s Paris before steadily building its self a name as one of the world's premiere couturiers. In 1969 the offering expanding to include a menswear offering, putting a series of events into motion that would see present day Givenchy sit at the pinnacle of the contemporary menswear. Present Creative Director Riccardo Tisci has morphed the signature Givenchy look into his own uniquely Gothic aesthetic, with this collection's graphically styled tees serving a true signature of his look.
- 100% Cotton
- Embroidered Star Patches
- Ribbed Crew Neck
- Relaxed Fit
- Made In Europe
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order now to receive Mon 28 Oct - Tue 29 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 28 Oct - Tue 29 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
For more information please visit our returns page