The Kånken is Fjallraven's classic zip closure backpack, originally developed in 1978 to preserve the backs of Swedish school children it soon became a common sight all over the country. The Kanken is constructed from incredibly durable Vinylon F fabric and features press stud secured canvas straps, an arctic fox logo badge that doubles as a reflector and carrying handles. It opens fully with a two way zip and has a single external zipped pocket, two side pockets and a removable foam pad that keeps the maintains the bag shape or can be used as a seat cover. A design this good was bound to stand the test of time.
- Vinylon F Construction
- Padded Shoulder Straps
- Removable Back Panel
- Reflective Fox Logo Badge
- Adjustable Straps
- Full Two Way Zipped Opening
- Single External Zipped Pocket
- Fjallraven Logo Detailing
- Approximate Dimensions: H38.1cm x W27.3cm x D12.7cm
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order within 4 hrs 29 mins to receive Fri 25 Oct - Mon 28 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 4 hrs 29 mins to receive Fri 25 Oct - Mon 28 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page