Descente Allterrain Primeflex Perforated Insulation Jacket
Hailing from Japan, Descente ALLTERRAIN are at the forefront of garment development, dedicated to providing an innovative approach to outdoor-wear. Here, the brand present their primeflex perforated insulation jacket, dressed in a slick black colourway. Constructed from Descente’s PRIMEFLEX® 4way micro stretch perforated fabric for a lightweight, insulating and flexible design, this jacket can be worn by itself as an outer-layer, or as a mid-layer with a heavier outerwear piece. Constructed with an asymmetrical zip closure and a separate quarter zip closure, this piece offers versatility and innovation, with the jacket constructed using Descente’s ultrasonic welded seam technology to achieve a lighter, more flexible and less bulky product.
- 100% Polyester
- PRIMEFLEX® 4way Micro Stretch Perforated Fabric
- Asymmetrical Zip Closure
- 1/4 Zip Closure
- 2 Welt Pockets
- Model is 6ft 3in/1.91m with a 37”/94cm chest and wears a size 48.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order now to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Monokel Barstow SunglassesCrystal$99