Converse First String x Deus ex Machina Jack Purcell Johnny Ox
Deus ex Machina, latin for 'God from a Machine', are an Australian custom motorcycle shop with a laid back, easy going attitude developed around the idea that it was what you do, not what you own that makes you happy. Focusing on the resourceful and honest route of extreme pursuits such as skateboarding, surfing and riding motorbikes, Deus aim to provide people with the tools to find out what makes them happy. This laid back, authentic attitude has been applied to their rugged take on the Jack Purcell, focusing on quality materials and relaxed style. Constructed with hard wearing canvas uppers with plush suede detailing, they sit on top of a classic vulcanised sole and are finished with motorcycle inspired raw metal eyelets.
- Canvas Uppers with Suede Detailing
- Suede Tongue
- Raw Metal Eyelets
- Vulcanised Outsole
- Contrast Foxing and 'Smile'
- Logo Cut Suede Tongue Patch
- Jack Purcell Heel Tab
- Comes with Branded Dust Bag
- Converse Footwear is regular fitting and originally US sized.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order within 3 hrs 24 mins to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 3 hrs 24 mins to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
For more information please visit our returns page