Canada Goose Selkirk Parka
Canada Goose is ones of the world’s leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear. Still basing all of their production in Canada, inspired by the cold weather that is inherent to their national identity, Canada goose produce pieces with real integrity and genuine reliability. A confident and technical cold weather design, the Selkirk Parka is taken from their Arctic Program tier, equipment built to tackle extreme temperatures at both the north and south pole. Constructed with a polyester blend shell and insulated with 625 Fill Power White Duck Down, the Selkirk Parka can comfortably withstand -20°, with a removable hood and military button closures.
- Polyester Blend Shell
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Detachable Hood
- Two Way Locking Zip Closure
- Military Button Closures
- Technical Chest Pocket Set Up
- Four Flap Closure Pockets
- Recessed Ribbed Cuffs
- Appliqué Logo Patch
- Made in Canada
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order now to receive Thu 17 Oct - Fri 18 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 17 Oct - Fri 18 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
For more information please visit our returns page