Canada Goose Macmillan Parka
A simple cold weather design, the Canada Goose 'Macmillan' parka is exceptionally well-equipped to tackle some of the harshest cold-weather climates on earth. Boasting a highly protective polyester-blend shell and insulated with duck down in a quilted design throughout, the 'Macmillan' ensures close-body warmth without compromise to the wearer's motion. Insert rib knit cuffs act as a barrier to the cold and the Canadian-made construction promises supreme manufacturing quality.
- 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton
- Arctic Tech Fabric
- Water & Wind Resistant
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Drawstring Snorkel Hood
- 2-Way Zip Closure with Storm Flap
- Arctic Program Patch
- Interior Security Pocket
- 2 Fleece-Lined Zip Pockets
- Dropped Hem
- Made in Canada
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears a size Medium.