Canada Goose Chateau Jacket
Revel in the comfort and unparalleled cold weather protection from Canada Goose. The timeless style of the Chateau Jacket has been built to tackle extreme weathers; cut to the mid-thigh length in a slim fit that keeps you looking stylish while warm. Taken from the Arctic Program tier, the polyester shell has been insulated with 625 Fill Power White Duck Down to comfortably withstand -25°, helped by the detachable coyote fur trimmed hood - a material that not only acts as a windbreak for exposed skin but is impervious to freezing and doesn't hold water.
- Polyester Blend Shell
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Detachable Coyote Fur Trim
- Two Way Locking Zip Closure
- Storm Flap Closure
- Centre Back Grab Strap
- Zipped Napoleon Pocket
- Fleece Lined Lower Handwarmer Pockets
- Recessed Ribbed Cuffs
- Appliqué Logo Patch
- Made in Canada
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Small
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $250.00Order within 5 hrs 36 mins to receive Wed 27 Mar and Thu 28 Mar
- $11.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 5 hrs 36 mins to receive Wed 27 Mar and Thu 28 Mar
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page