Barbour Dept. (B) Mills Parka
The latest edition to Barbour's ever expanding range, Dept. (B) takes its name from the department in their South Shields factory that has dealt with bespoke customisation for decades. One of the factors that sets them apart, Barbour have always allowed their customers to specify a piece to their exact needs, by adding in an extra pocket, reinforcement or functional detail to better enable a jacket to be used as a tool to fit a purpose. It is these details which Dept. (B) now focus on, creating an intricately designed range that draws heavily from the past of both Barbour and this very unique department.
Made from Barbour's 8oz Beeswax waxed cotton with a slightly distressed look, the Mills Jacket has been reinforced to deal with the coldest of winter weather. Featuring a fleece lined hood, two flap closed handwarmer pockets and a large rear zipped pocket, it is finished with tonal Barbour Dept. (B) embroidred logo.
- 8oz Beeswax Waxed Cotton Construction
- Fully Fleece Lined Hood
- Classic Barbour Tartan Lining
- Branded Brass Buttons
- Rear Zipped Pocket
- Two Flap Closed Handwarmer Pockets
- Drawstring Hood, Hem and Waist
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page