Fred Perry Reissues Original Twin Tipped Polo
Fred Perry has been making its world famous tennis shirts for sixty years. This reissue is a replica of one of the very first twin-tipped polos the brand produced. In snow white piqué, it’s finished at the cuffs and collar with contrasting pale blue and burgundy stripes. A matching burgundy laurel wreath – the label’s iconic logo – is embroidered at the chest for a classic finishing touch.
- 100% Cotton
- Piqué Fabric
- Twin Tipped Collar & Cuffs
- 2 Button Placket
- Made in England
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6ft 2in/1.8m with a 36.5”/93cm chest and wears a size 38.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Fri 25 Oct - Mon 28 Oct
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Fri 25 Oct - Mon 28 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page