Post Overalls Patchwork Engineers Jacket
Since their debut in 1993, workwear label Post Overalls have continued to produce American vintage designs, inspired especially from 1920s and 1930s work garments. Each piece is manufactured in the USA with the essence of functional garments – such as military and outdoor pieces all evolved from a work wear platform.
The Patchwork Engineers Jacket is crafted from a substantial cotton twill fabric, featuring front patch pockets, button-down closure and finished with an asymmetric button placket.
- Cotton Twill
- Button-Down Closure
- Asymmetric Button Placket
- Three Front Patch Pockets
- Internal Pocket
- Double Button Cuff
- Made in USA
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Slim cut, but not too fitted
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page