Levi's Vintage Clothing 1967 505 Jean
The Levi’s Vintage ‘Summer of Love’ 1967 505® is the classic slim-fitting jean of the 1960's and is cut straight all the way from the thigh to the ankle, with a low rise and a Talon zipper fly fastening. Cut from selvedge denim these jeans feature the iconic red "E" Levis tab and a casual, distressed detail to the knee.
- 100% Cotton
- Non-Stretch Denim
- Slim Fit
- Talon Zipper Fly Fastening
- Copper Shanks and Rivets
- Distressed Detailing
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 31" waist and is wearing a size 32 x 32.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $250.00Order now to receive Thu 20 Jun - Fri 21 Jun
- $11.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 20 Jun - Fri 21 Jun
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page