Fidelity Wool CPO Jacket
One of the US Navy's longest standing suppliers, Fidelity has been manufacturing the finest outerwear from their factory in Boston, Massachusetts since 1941. Named for the company's current owners Gerald & Stewart Webber, Fidelity's top tier looks to their vast archive, resurrecting some of the 20th century's most iconic outerwear designs. Cut in a selection of refreshed silhouettes, every piece from the collection is Made in the USA, utilising the finest Melton Wool in a variety of mediums.
The CPO Shirt is styled with classic military aesthetics, designed in a thick 22oz Melton wool with naval inspired anchor buttons and two flap pockets. An ideal layering piece, the shirt is both versatile and functional.
- Wool Nylon Blend
- 22oz Melton Wool
- Button Closure
- Naval Detailed Buttons
- Two Flap Pockets
- Nylon Lined Trims
- Triple Stitch Construction
- Made in the USA
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $250.00Order now to receive Tue 23 Jul - Wed 24 Jul
- $11.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 23 Jul - Wed 24 Jul
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page