Brooklyn We Go Hard Brooklyn Parle Francais Sweat
Brooklyn We Go Hard was established in Paris by two school friends, starting out in streetwear producing graphic tee's used as a platform to display work of artists from around the world. BWGH soon branched out into their own cut and sew collections and their offering for SS13, entitled 'Burano' was created in tribute to the collections namesake, a small fishing village north of Venice and infuses their flair for colour and detail into the design of items which they have created from the ground up.
The Parle Francais Sweat is one of their most popular designs and is constructed from a blend of cotton and wool, with reinforced elbows and a ribbed collar, cuffs and hem. This premium crew neck is finished with a chenille chest appliqué declaring, in the brands native tongue, that Brooklyn Speaks French.
- 50% Cotton / 50% Wool Blend
- Chenile Chest Appliqué
- Reinforced Elbows
- Ribbed Cuffs, Collar and Hem
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page