Wacko Maria Type 2 Mackinaw Check Shirt
Once quoted as taking their inspirations from “friends, movies, music, wine and women”, Japanese label Wacko Maria was launched in 2005 by retired J-league footballers Keiji Ishizuka and Atsuhiko Mori. After opening up Rock Steady music bar, the brand is nurtured on party moods, laid-back lounge and the unique allure of Latin American culture.
Available only to a few select retailers outside of Japan, the Mackinaw Check Shirt is perfectly styled with work-wear aesthetics, complete with two button-down chest pockets and a woven logo tab to the hem.
- Wool Mix
- Button Closure
- Button Down Chest Pockets
- Woven Logo Tag
- Made in Japan
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- ₩15000.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 24 Oct - Fri 25 Oct