Wacko Maria Geisha Crew Sweat
Once quoted as taking their inspirations from “friends, movies, music, wine and women”, Japanese label Wacko Maria was launched in 2005 by retired J-league footballers Keiji Ishizuka and Atsuhiko Mori. After opening up Rock Steady music bar, the brand is nurtured on party moods, laid-back lounge and the unique allure of Latin American culture.
The back panel of Wacko Maria's Geisha Sweat has been boldly printed with the imagery of a traditional Japanese Geisha, sitting alongside the brand's distinctive logo.
- 100% Cotton
- Print To Back Panel
- Ribbed Crew Neck, Cuffs & Hem
- Made In Japan
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- ₩15000.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 4 hrs 23 mins to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct