Uniform Experiment Back Logo Utility Shirt
Adopting a utilitarian aesthetic, Japanese outfitters Uniform Experiment look to military fatigue as inspiration for their Back Logo Utility Shirt. Constructed from a cotton-blend fabric with a slight vintage finish, this shirting option suitably boasts tonal branded insignia to the sleeves and chest and comes finished with contrast typographic print to the back in accordance to the brand’s streetwear foundation.
- Cotton-Blend Construction
- Two Button-Down Chest Pockets
- Tonal Chest & Sleeve Branding
- Contrast Typographic Back Print
- Slight Vintage Handle
- Made in Japan
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Small
- ₩15000.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 24 Oct - Fri 25 Oct