Nudie Lean Dean Jean
Huge advocates of Japanese selvedge denim since their inception back in 2001, highly considered Swedish outfit Nudie celebrate their 15th Anniversary by releasing their most environmentally conscious offering to date. The Bloodline Collection reflects the brand’s lineage in a selection of unique and innovative fabrications that each conveying their self-proclaimed dictum: ‘Our heart is made from dry denim; our blood is indigo coloured’.
From this capsule collection comes a reinterpretation of one of their seminal tight-fitting silhouettes: The Lean Dean. This iteration comes constructed with a whopping 42% hemp and 58% organic cotton for a supremely eco-friendly creation. The longer hemp fibres create a slubby texture and a hardwearing feel to a carrot-shaped silhouette, that comes signed off with the brand’s signature orange stitching decal to the back pockets.
- 42% Hemp, 58% Organic Cotton
- 14oz Selvedge Denim
- Selvedge Watch Pocket Trim
- Slim Fit, Tapered Legs
- Regular Waist
- Zip & Button Fly
- Orange & Yellow Stitching
- Orange Logo Stitching
- Made in Italy
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 30"/76cm waist and is wearing a size 30".
- ₩15000.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 3 hrs 53 mins to receive Thu 24 Oct - Fri 25 Oct