Visvim Achse Jacket
A perfect example of Americana taken on with Japanese style with which Visvim designer Hiroki Nakamura creates pieces with vintage modernity, the Achse jacket is taken from their collection for SS15. Constructed from a cotton / linen blend twill which has been sulfur dyed and put through their vintage effect 'damage' process, it is finished with hand painted detail at the sleeve, harking back to the military inspirations for the collection. Fastened with a full button placket it has four flap covered pockets and a traditional notched lapel.
- Cotton / Linen Blend
- Sulfur Dyed, 'Damage' Processed Herringbone Twill
- Notch Lapel
- Vegetable Ivory Button Closure
- Four Flap Pockets
- Adjustable Button Fastening Cuffs
- Hand Painted Detail
- Made in Japan
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size 2 - Small
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order within 38 mins to receive Wed 24 Apr - Thu 25 Apr
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order within 38 mins to receive Wed 24 Apr - Thu 25 Apr
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order within 38 mins to receive Tue 23 Apr
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page