Timex Archive Waterbury Chrono Watch
As long as there have been wrist watches, there has been the world-renowned Timex. The name has been synonymous with the finest timepieces. The Waterbury Chronograph is based on a historic design from the Timex archive, recreated to celebrate the 160 years since the brand’s inception. Styled with a reversible woven strap with a leather base and solid steel case, the design is kept clean and uncomplicated with a Quartz movement.
- Reversible Woven Strap
- Leather Reverse
- Indiglo® Night-Light
- Water Resistant up to 50m
- Quick Date Feature
- Partial Arabic Dial
- Quartz Analog Movement
- Approximate Dimensions: Face Ø40mm / Strap L265mm x W24mm
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 29 May - Thu 30 May
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 29 May - Thu 30 May
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 28 May
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page