Junya Watanabe MAN x Hervier Herringbone Jacket
With styling based on vintage chore jackets, this piece is made in France by workwear specialists Hervier Productions expressly for Junya Watanabe's SS13 MAN collection, from a tough 100% wool herringbone. The exterior is characterised by several utilitarian pockets reinforced with a contrasting red stitch. Cotton elbow patches, a cotton shoulder yoke and a paisley patterned lining finish the jacket with typical Junya flair.
- 100% Wool Herringbone
- Paisley Patterned Cotton Lining
- Cotton Elbow Patches and Shoulkder Yoke
- Buttoned Chest Pocket
- Several Front Pockets, with Metal Rivet Reinforcement
- Buttoned Cuffs
- Made in France
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Medium
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order within 3 hrs 4 mins to receive Wed 16 Oct - Thu 17 Oct
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order within 3 hrs 4 mins to receive Wed 16 Oct - Thu 17 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page