Jamieson's of Shetland Fair Isle Crew
Established in the early 1890’s, family owned business Jamieson’s have been knitting jumpers in the wilderness of the Shetland Islands for over 120years. Their legacy in producing quality local fabrics still carries on today, this crew neck knit showcases their history and craftsmanship with its brushed wool construction and classic Fair Isle pattern.
- 100% Pure New Wool
- Fair Isle Pattern
- Ribbed Collar, Cuffs and Hem
- Made in the Shetland Islands, Scotland
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Looser fitting, with a relaxed cut.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Thu 27 Jun - Fri 28 Jun
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Thu 27 Jun - Fri 28 Jun
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 26 Jun
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Converse Chuck Taylor 1970s HiWhite£65