Histoires de Parfums Unisex 1969
Paying homage to the major works, timeless classics and exclusive editions hidden in every library, Gérald Ghislain and his Histoires de Parfums ‘Cult Books’ collection replace words with aromas. Interpreting two types of sensuality, the two erotic translations carry us from the East to the West.
1969, an erotic year, this perfume represents the sexual revolution, evoking an intense sensuality, accentuated by white musk and intense chocolate. The aromas are perfect for warm sensual moods with notes of peach and coffee penetrating through.
- Top Note: Fruit of the sun, Peach
- Heart Note: Rose, White Flowers, Cardamom, Clove
- Base Note: Patchouli, Chocolate, Coffee, White Musk
Due to shipping restrictions, we are unable to ship pressurised or flammable items to destinations outside of the EU. Please contact our customer service team at +44 (0)333 323 7728 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for full details.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Mon 23 Sep - Tue 24 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Mon 23 Sep - Tue 24 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Fri 20 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order now to receive Sat 21 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page