Diadora x Diemme Tonale Mod 1948
Celebrating 70 years of Diadora through a unique and authentic partnership between two of Italy’s most revered and storied shoemaking brands, Diadora and Diemme unveil the Tonale Mod 1948. Hitting the pinnacle of Italian craftmanship, the hiking boot returns to the sportswear giants roots – paying homage to its stunning heritage and legacy. An adaptation of Diemme’s classic Roccia silhouette, a slew of style details from the Diadora archives give the shoe an urban, contemporary character.
- Full Grain Leather Uppers
- Logo Embossed Tongue
- Hiking Lacing
- Soft Calfskin Tongue & Collar
- Anatomical Latex Instep
- Vibram Sole
- Rubbed Outsole
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Fri 24 May - Mon 27 May
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Fri 24 May - Mon 27 May
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 23 May
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page