Canada Goose Maitland Parka
Renowned for their down-filled jackets, Canada Goose place their expertise in high-performance outerwear into a jacket that moulds to your body for fundamental warmth. This slim fit Maitland parka is equipped to withstand temperatures between -10°C and -20°C, which comes in at the mid-level on the thermal experience index. Featuring a removable and adjustable hood, suede chin guard, venting and handwarmer pockets.
- 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton
- Arctic Tech Fabric
- Water & Wind Resistant
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Detachable Hood
- 2-Way Zip Closure with Storm Flap
- 4 Flap Pockets
- 2 Handwarmer Pockets
- 2 Interior Pockets
- Arctic Program Patch
- Zipped Side Seams
- Dropped Hem
- Made in Canada
- Is a larger fit, we suggest taking a size smaller.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6ft 2in/1.88m with a 35.5”/90cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order within 2 hrs 7 mins to receive Wed 27 Mar - Thu 28 Mar
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order within 2 hrs 7 mins to receive Wed 27 Mar - Thu 28 Mar
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order within 2 hrs 7 mins to receive Tue 26 Mar
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page