Canada Goose Langford Parka
Inspired by the harsh arctic climate, the Langford is an exceptional Canada Goose parka that has been specifically engineered to conquer up to -25°C with its enduring warmth. Proven to tackle the North and South Pole, stay dry in extreme conditions and climates with its protective coyote fur trim, a material that not only acts as a windbreak for exposed skin but is impervious to freezing and doesn't hold water. The jacket's clean lines and mid-thigh length have made this a favourite for Canada Goose fans, delivering uncompromised urban protection time and time again.
- 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton
- Arctic Tech Fabric
- Water & Wind Resistant
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Detachable Coyote Fur Trim
- 2-Way Zip Closure with Storm Flap
- Arctic Program Patch
- 2 Angled Chest Pockets
- 2 Flap Pockets
- 2 Interior Pockets
- Drawstring Hood & Waist
- Made in Canada
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Looser fitting, with a relaxed cut.
- Model is 6ft 1in/1.85m with a 35.5”/90cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order within 3 hrs 11 mins to receive Tue 22 Oct - Wed 23 Oct
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order within 3 hrs 11 mins to receive Tue 22 Oct - Wed 23 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- A.P.C. Petit New Standard JeanIndigo£135